Clayton Kreis has been the Managing Director of Garcia & Ortiz, P.A. since 2004 and started with the firm in 1988. Mr. Kreis has extensive experience consulting with privately held companies and related owners in operating their business. Specific involvement includes tax planning, compliance, financial reporting, structuring buy/sell agreements, accounting software implementation, fringe benefit programs, administration, financial budgeting, compensation planning, sales and purchases of businesses, and restructuring professional associations.
Mr. Kreis is involved with investment advisory consulting related to wealth preservation, developing investment policy statements, asset allocation, selection of money managers and investment vehicles, review of investment performance, and financial planning. His industry experience includes health care, hospitality, engineering, architectural, legal firms, real estate, and manufacturing.
He is also responsible for the review of corporate, partnership, fiduciary, and individual tax compliance filings.
- Fifth Year Accounting Program - University of South Florida
- Bachelor of Science - Accounting Major - University of South Florida
- Bachelor of Arts
- Business Major - Maharishi International University
- Minor - Computer Science
- Registered Investment Advisor - Series 65
- Personal Financial Specialist - AICPA (PFS)
- Certified Public Accountant - (Florida)
- Board Chairman CEO Council of Tampa Bay
- Board Chairman YMCA - Suncoast - Bardmoor
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Lifetime Member of the University of South Florida Alumni Association