Suzanne Reiber is a graduate of the University of Central Florida and has wide-ranging experience in public and private accounting since 1987. She has been practicing specifically in litigation support since 1993 and manages the Litigation Support Department for the Firm. Ms. Reiber’s vast experience in litigation support includes forensic accounting and business valuation. She has worked on more than 1000 Family Law cases and testifies regularly as an expert witness in Florida Courts.
Specializing in Litigation Support services, Ms. Reiber has published numerous articles, primarily related to Family Law and lectured for the FICPA, USF, local bar associations, and the National Business Institute. Consulting services include marital dissolution forensic and tax services, bankruptcy accounting, lost profits, and earnings analysis, valuation services, breach of contract analysis, and investigative accounting.
Ms. Reiber has law firm industry experience previously serving as accountant and administrator for law firms and currently providing accounting, tax, trust accounting issues, and other consulting services to law firms. She has served on Florida Bar Grievance Committee. Ms. Reiber also provides personal and business tax services.
- B.S.B.A. - University of Central Florida
- Certified Public Accountant, State of Florida
- Accredited in Business Valuation, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts
- Certified Valuation Analyst, National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts
- Associate Member, the Florida Bar, Family Law Section
- Associate Member, Hillsborough County Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Member of Litigation Support Accountants of Tampa Bay
- Member of Florida and American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Former Accounting Editor of Florida Chapter of Association of Family, Court and Community Professionals