Erin Connors joined the firm in 2000. Erin has a wide range of experience including forensic accounting, business valuation, litigation support, outsourced family office support, remote accounting, SBA consulting, as well as the preparation and review of financial statements, federal and state corporate, partnership, and individual tax returns.
A significant portion of her practice is devoted to family office support and remote accounting services focusing on reporting and compliance, asset management, cash management, household payroll, expense management, and individual and business tax planning.
Erin has provided support and analysis for law firms on civil and criminal cases involving marital dissolution, forensic and tax services, business valuation, lost profits, earnings analysis, and investigative accounting including forensic fraud. Erin has served as an expert witness at trial and has experience with depositions, mediations, settlement conferences, and hearings.
- Bachelor of Science - Accounting - University of Central Florida
- Certified Public Accountant - Florida
- Member, Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Certified Valuation Analyst
- Member, National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts
- QuickBooks Pro-Advisor Certification
- Kappa Delta Alumni
- Member of Junior League of St. Petersburg (Past Recording Secretary, Past Treasurer, Past Assistant Treasurer)