Jeremy Hill (Jay) joined the Garcia & Ortiz firm in 2011. Mr. Hill has been in public accounting since 2007. He graduated from Georgia Southern University with an M.B.A. and B.A. in June 2007. Prior to that time, he worked for over four years in the financial services industry.
Jay has a wide range of experience providing accounting, auditing, financial reporting, and consulting services to private and public companies in numerous industries, including manufacturing, construction, retail, insurance, real estate, not-for-profit, and 401(k) plans. Mr. Hill also assists with the preparation of federal and state corporate, partnership, and individual income tax returns.
Jay currently serves as the Secretary and CPE liaison for the Suncoast Chapter of the FICPA.
- Master’s of Business Administration in Accounting - Georgia Southern University
- Bachelor’s of Business Administration in Accounting - Georgia Southern University
- Certified Public Accountant - Florida
- Member, Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Secretary/CPE Liaison of FICPA Suncoast Chapter