Rosie Kreis has been with Garcia & Ortiz, P.A. since 1990. Her experience consists of accounting, tax planning, litigation support, and consulting for industries including retailing, real estate development, construction, health care, and professional practices.
Ms. Kreis has extensive experience with the implementation of financial statements and general ledger computer systems, specializing in Intuit System support and implementation. She is computer literate in a variety of accounting and business software applications.
Rosie has specialized knowledge with preparation and review of payroll taxes, sales tax, tangible returns, tax planning, and compliance, including the review and preparation of federal and state corporate and partnership tax returns and the review of year-end tax projections of federal and state individual income tax returns.
- Certified Public Accountant
- QuickBooks Pro-Advisor Certification
- Treasurer of Beta Alpha House Corporation of Delta Delta Delta '97 – Present
- Member of Delta Delta Delta Alumni Association
- Treasurer of Purple Pride Booster Club 2010 – 2020
- Ambassador for St. Petersburg Christian School 2012 – 2018
- Former Member of the Academy of the Holy Names Alumni Board
- Fifth Year Accounting Program - University of South Florida
- Bachelor of Arts - University of South Florida - Major in Accounting
- Lifetime Member of the University of South Florida Alumni Association