Summary and Relevant Experience: With over 30 years of experience, Ms. Tripp has successfully demonstrated expertise in project management and hands-on experience as it pertains to reviewing SBA and commercial loans and examining financial institutions for compliance. She is a subject matter expert in the review of Lenders for compliance with their Policy, commercial and residential loan file review, and report writing interacting with multiple levels of lender management. Ms. Tripp has 21 years of direct residential, commercial, and SBA lending experience as well as 11 years of experience in various consulting assignments where she utilized her vast loan and lending experience to participate in projects for Fannie Mae, the FDIC, and the SBA. Her recent experience includes time with the SBA as a Project Manager for the Office of Credit Risk Management (OCRM) and here she was responsible for the day to day management of the contract and Task Orders of an SBA 7(a) contract that specifically reviewed the Lender’s compliance with the SBA’s regulations and policies.
Core Competencies: SBA and Commercial loans, Residential loans, SBA lender audits, financial analysis of loan data for the SBA, Forensic loan underwriting and mortgage litigation review work, report writing, commercial risk rating reviews, PPP application, and PPP forgiveness compliance review work, bank closings, and Loss Share loan compliance examiner.
CAREER SUMMARY AND SKILLS
- SBA Lender compliance reviews for both the SBA as well as for SBA Lenders directly included reviewing the SBA loans for compliance, dealing with the Stakeholders with the results of the review, communicating Findings and Corrective Actions, and writing or reviewing over 300 Lender Risk-Based Reviews Reports for the SBA. Some Lender compliance audits were specifically for a Lender that was acquiring other Lenders/portfolios and needed an assessment of their portfolio’s compliance with the SBA SOP and guidelines.
- FDIC Consultant: reviewed loans in Structured Sales 1, 2, and 3. These loan portfolio due diligence assignments included mostly commercial loans and required FDIC security clearance.
- FDIC Loss Share Sr. Examiner who participated in many Loss Share audits. These included various Banks that had Loss Share Agreements as well as HRC SVC South c/o Hudson Realty Capital Fund Structured Sale. Compliance monitoring of the LLC agreement of this Structured sale was performed to evaluate compliance with the provisions of the Loss Share agreement, reported findings, and observations during the Compliance Visitation. ORE assets and dispositions were reviewed to determine that servicing and marketing efforts were conducted in accordance with the Agreements.
- Forensic Underwriter for multiple projects that included a review or look-back of residential, mostly subprime loans, for different entities that had a case against a Servicer or Lender.
- Owned a successful residential mortgage company in Maryland as well as was the Operations Manager for another residential lender.
BA in Economics – University of Massachusetts Dartmouth – May 1985