Maria Baldor (Kiki) graduated from Florida International University in 1989 with a Bachelor of Accounting and in 1996 with a Master of Business Administration.
She began her career with KPMG, working in their Miami and Tampa offices. Kiki is a career auditor who has worked in a broad range of industries, including financial services, distribution, real estate development and performed ERISA employee benefit plan audits. While at KPMG, she was predominantly in charge of financial statement audits for both private and public companies. She also assisted clients with general accounting and business consulting matters, as well as provided evaluation of internal controls services.
She has extensive experience auditing large and mid-size companies with a specialization in the financial services industry. While in the financial services industry, Kiki was involved in regulatory compliance engagements including HUD audits and credit file reviews. While in the distribution industry, Kiki was involved in operational audits to determine the efficiency and effectiveness of processes and systems in place.
PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATION & EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant - State of Florida
- Master of Business Administration- Florida International University
- Bachelor of Accounting - Florida International University
- President – Academy of the Holy Names Mother’s Association 2012 – 2013
- Vice President – Academy of the Holy Names Mother’s Association 2011 – 2012
- Treasurer – Academy of the Holy Names Mother’s Association 2006 – 2007
- Assistant Treasurer – Academy of the Holy Names Mother’s Association 2005 – 2006